Most Mister Beever's services can be provided within your home. You can also find us once a month holding a nail clinic at https://holistichound.com Contact them for details.
We provide services for cats, dogs, exotic animals, horses and other farm animals!
Behavior/Training & Dog Walking/Boarding Services Include:
Behavior Solutions Assessment- $350
Behavior Issues such as dog on dog aggression, lunging, leash reactivity, barking, growling, biting, fear or anxiety. 90 minute assessment.
Puppy Assessment- $350
Integrating your new puppy into the family, potty training, socialization, basic commands, veterinary referral and diet consultation. 75-90 minute assessment.
Additional Trainings- 60 minutes $250
Board & Train- Rates vary pending assessment of animal $250 and up
Phone/Video Consultation- 60 minutes $250
First Time Pet Owner Consultation 75 min- $300
- Off Leash K9 Group Outing 60-90min- $55 Per Outing Minimum 3 Days A Week required for safety of the pack ***Currently Full***
- Email to be added onto the waitlist
- Private One-on-One Dog Walks 20-30 min- $50
- Day Boarding 9am-4pm $120
- In Your/Our Home Boarding- $150 and up per day, per assessment.
Other Home Services Include:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
- Anal Gland Expression- $45
- Medical In Home Boarding- $150 and up
- Dog Nail Trim- $60 and up
- Ear Cleaning/Plucking
- Cat Nail Trim- $40 and up
- Cat Pop In Care- $40
- Soft Paws Application- $60
- Blood Glucose Check- $35
- Subcutaneous Fluids- $45
- Insulin Injections- $35
- Medication Administration
- Dietary Consultation- Included in Meet & Greet
- Small Animal Transport
- Large Farm Animal Care
- Horse Care- All Aspects
- Education & Business Consulting Services
All services are mobile and provided in the comfort of your home.
Mister Beever's Paw & Claws is bonded, licensed, background checked and insured for your protection and ours, through Pet Sitters International (PSI). Proud LGBTQ business.